Technical Specifications Vertical Steam Boiler
|Steam Output (Kcal/hr)||55.000 -120.000|
|capacity (kw)||47 - 140|
|Pressure ( Bar)||5|
|Fuel Type||gaz، Diesel، Dual|
|After-sales service||10 years|
Vertical Steam Boiler
- The structure of this boiler is vertical and according to International Standard BS290 and Iranian Standard 4231.
- Vertical boilers are suitable for producing low capacity and low pressure steam.
- The body, furnace, reverse tank, tube sheets are made of DIN171755-17mn4 fire corrosive steel sheets.
- Heat tubes are made of DIN17175-St35-8 fire corrosive seamless steel with quality certification (of chemical analyze and mechanical test).
- Submerged arc welding, the common welding process In the Company’s production process, is according to EN288 International Standard, confirmed by Standard Office, and done by certified welders and tested by VT and UT tests, to assure quality and accuracy.
- Electrodes used for diffusion and finishing pass welding are E6010 and E7018.
- All of the welding lines which are under pressure are tested by Nondestructive tests (RT, UT, MT) and Hydrostatic test under a pressure 1.5 times more than the design pressure, which is done according to International Standards and along with technical supervision of Standard Office.
- The final cover of boilers is stainless steel.
- Vertical steam boilers are applicable in steam sauna, laundry, food industry and bakery, industrial and hospital autoclave, carwash.
Bokharsazeh steam boilers receive Iranian National Standard Plaque and B Energy Lable.