Technical Specifications Warm Water Boiler
|Type hot water boiler||2 Passing & 3 Passing|
|Capacity||65.000 - 3.000.0000|
|Fuel Type||gaz، Diesel، Dual|
|After-sales service||10 years|
Warm Water Boiler
- Bokharsazeh warm water boilers are designed and produced according to International Standard BS855 and Iranian National Standard Office and quality control agent.
- Warm water boilers are available in horizontal, firetube, wetback, 3 pass and 2 pass models, with high efficiency and low fuel consumption, and are applicable by different fuels (gas, gasoil, mazot, dual, triple).
- Bokharsazeh boilers are available in wide range of capacity from 65.000 kcal/hr to 4.000.000.
- Parts of boiler which are under pressure are made of fire corrosive DIN17155-17mn4.
- Heat tubes are made of DIN17175-St35-8 fire corrosive seamless steel with quality certification (of chemical analyze and mechanical test).
- Submerged arc welding, the common welding process In the Company’s production process, is according to EN288 International Standard, confirmed by Standard Office, and done by certified welders and tested by VT and UT tests, to assure quality and accuracy.
- Electrodes used for diffusion and finishing pass welding are E6010 and E7018.
- All of the welding lines which are under pressure are tested by Nondestructive tests (RT, UT, MT) and Hydrostatic test under a pressure 1.5 times more than the design pressure, which is done according to International Standards and along with technical supervision of Standard Office.
- The bodies of the boilers are insulated by stone wool which has 100 mm thickness and 80 kg/m3 density, and covered by stainless steel.
- The maximum allowable heating degree for warm water boilers is 90 centigrade degree.
- Flanges are all PN16.
All of Bokharsazeh warm water boilers receive Iranian Standard Plaque.